Monday, June 17, 2013

Our Review Neem Oil" Paloma's Face & Body Butter" My Personal Anti-aging Formula ~ 3 Sizes! (4.0 oz Personal Size)

Neem Oil

Neem Oil" Paloma's Face & Body Butter" My Personal Anti-aging Formula ~ 3 Sizes! (4.0 oz Personal Size) description


My own formulation and favorite skin cream! This non-oily, buttery soft cream moisturizes and hydrates your skin for a soft radiant glow. Melts in like warm butter to remedy itchy dry skin and feels so good to the touch.

The Queen's Hand, Neck & Face Cream. Great for the entire body. This lightly whipped, buttery smooth perfecting cream gives your skin a soft, radiant, healthy glow. This my own personal formula to enrich and hydrate your skin, restore skin suppleness and remove wrinkles.
User reviews for Neem Oil" Paloma's Face & Body Butter" My Personal Anti-aging Formula ~ 3 Sizes! (4.0 oz Personal Size) -






No comments:

Post a Comment